Friday, May 21, 2010

Butt Babies.

I posed this question to my friend, just a few moments ago. He's a co-worker, but I still like him. In fact I like most of my co-workers. Anywhoo, I asked him what he would do if I "laid an egg" in the office. Just a big giant spotted Yoshi type egg. My friend Suzanne suggested I put it back into my butt to hatch it. Another co-worker suggested I have sex with it. I'm lying, the last one was me.

But what would you do, if you laid eggs? Rather, what if human's laid eggs? With tiny, tiny people inside. That were already fully developed, just not full size. As in, they're proportionate to a full grown male or female, just miniature. Like a circus pony.

I just now realize that the aforementioned "egg laying" could be misconstrued as taking a fat dump in the office place. Which is a dream of mine as well. Just come in one day, flip the fuck out, start screaming, and drop a stinky butt dragon on someone's keyboard. Dwell on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment